Monday, June 19, 2006

I am getting really bad at this whole update thing. Not much to report, honestly. I think now a days I am writing for myself anyways.

Last Wednesday and Thursday, I worked as a production assistant on my friend Bo's short film entitled Miles Wynberry of Glendale Lane. It was really a great time. Bo is trying to get his masters in film at Columbia University in New York City. I am pretty damn jealous really. The shoot was very professional. It was great we had a great crew, great equipment (including a jib, a dolly and track, and so much more), and great weather. I was like I was working on a shoot at film school. The camera had like $40,000 lens that makes it look like your shooting on film. Pretty amazing! I can't wait to see how it turns out. I will report more as it unfolds.

I also won some tickets online for the New York Asian Film Festival so it looks like we are catching another film in New York. When we get back I am sure I will have a lot to talk about along with a lot of pictures so I will see you all then.

No comments: