Sunday, May 20, 2007

One last thing before I sleep toinght. There is a great book out their that I constantly pick up from time to time to sharp my knowledge of film. If you know me well, you know that hands down my favorite era of cinema was the 60s. Possibly the best book on the era (others than picking up one of the thousands of Godard books) is Revolution! The Explosion of World Cinema in the Sixties. I literally pick the book up every few days to read a page or two or look up a director or film to see if the book discuss them (which it always does). But something I forgot about until just today, after scoping some random website, was how damn cool the UK cover was in relation to the one available her in the states. I am sure you can guess which one is which.









Come on people, which one, in your opinion, carely represents 60s cinema?






No comments: