Saturday, July 21, 2007

So have any of you guys ever read my reviews over at KFC Cinema. Probably not (aside from Daniel Lee, of course). Therefore I thought I would post some links for your viewing pleasure. Yeah, I know there not the greatest but I am getting better I think. Some of them I wish I proofread before publishing though. Suffice to say here are a handful...

Flower and the Angry Waves
Black Test Car
Red Angel
Linda, Linda, Linda
Naked Pursuit

Here is one of my earlier ones when I first started writing for the page:

Family

So yeah. Most of the reviews are pretty positive. Then again I try to get my hands on good films to review, hence the positivity. Some times, however, that is not always true. Case in point the last two reviews. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy. If you think they're bad, at least you can get a little laugh.

Back to reality. Apparently the trailer for Darjeeling Limited (the latest from Wes Anderson) hits theaters this weekend either attached to Sunshine or Once (according to several websites). I myself can not wait. Take a gander at the final poster artwork. Looks a bit familiar but I dig it.

I am sure I had alot of great things to say but they have all slipped my mind at the moment. I will be back soon. I promise. Plus next post will have a dvd film review or maybe two...

1 comment:

DanielLee said...

I really like your review of Black Test Car. I'm sold, so you did a good job. ;)