Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sorry. I seem to be more distant from this blog recently but I honestly don't mean to be. In the coming weeks I plan on being a lot more active in it. As I said before, making my music blog has made me more interested in writing again. Within the next week, you should see a review of the latest Magnolia Pictures blu-ray release The Signal. I just finished it tonight and I have to say it is quite different than what I was expecting which is not necessary a bad thing. Also on the way I should have some cool things to say about something I will be doing early next week. What is that you ask? Well, my buddy Bo is shooting another short film and yours truly is going to be a Grip/Production Assistant. I am super excited. He is shooting this one on 16mm film I believe should be one hell of a experience. Lots more on this next week.

No comments: