Thursday, October 18, 2007

Okay, so I went from 'wicked pissed' to 'not really mad just unlucky' in a matter of minutes. Why you ask? Well, I just checked my emails and saw that the Cedar Lee (for all you non Ohio people, it is Cleveland's only all indie theater) was giving away an autographed poster of The Darjeeling Limited which it claims was signed at last weekend's Q & A with Wes Anderson, Jason Schwartzman and Waris Ahluwalia! What?!? So I do a little internet searching and found out that last Saturday The Cedar Lee hosted a free screening of the film with the above three in attendance. Thing was though that it took place at 4pm which would have been right around the time I was doing the whole shorts screening for the Canton Palace Film Fest. So the thing was I would have been more pissed if I knew about it before hand and couldn't go as relation to now. As I said before, I guess I am just unlucky. Would have been so freakin' cool, especially figuring Wes was supposed to be at an advance screening of Life Aquatic a few years back when I lived near Los Angeles and new never came. I guess that's to strikes for me. Oh well, nonetheless, Chiaki and I plan to see The Darjeeling Limited on Saturday. I will be back with my reaction soon.

No comments: