Sunday, March 09, 2008

Another bites the dust. I decided to not make my way to Cleveland today most importantly to save on gas money, which is currently at $3.29 a gallon. I know I shouldn't bitch cause I am sure in California it is clockin' in near 4 bucks. Jar City is available from I believe a Icelandic release which I am currently getting my hands on while Love Songs pops up on IFC on Demand on March 19th which I already had my brother set his DVR to record. As far as Jellyfish goes, it is playing tomorrow so I have instead moved my first day to the festival to Monday. This also free up my Sunday to go to the birthday party of my favorite nephew, Isaac. Happy Birthday, bud!

It seems that the festival has added Paranoid Park to its line up. That's exciting. Too bad it conflicts with my viewing of Mongol on the last day of the fest because I would have really liked to catch it on the big screen. Who knows maybe we will book it at the Canton Palace.

No comments: