Monday, January 09, 2006

The Clerks 2 teaser trailer was released on the web today. Not bad. I know you and I alike was thinking, Come on! Kevin Smith as gone soft .Kevin Smith has sold out. Yeah maybe, but I still kinda want to know what the hell Dante and Randal have been up to lately. The teaser is pretty much a montage of clips but its cool to see some Viewaskew cameos and a female lead by Rosario Dawson. So give it a view and judge it as you will. As unexcited as I was to see this film made, the trailer kinda makes me want to check it out now. If you choose to check out the trailer here is where to go: http://blockofstores.com/teaser

Still anxiously waiting for my copy of Sympathy for Lady Vengeance on dvd. Every damn online site is out of stock on it and I even pre-ordered it. I emailed the site I ordered it from and they said it should be shipped out this week. I can't believe how many people want this movie. A few friends of mine are ebaying in search of copies, which is what I should have done.


If you haven't heard anything about this film, it is the lastest film by Chan-Wook Park the mad genius behind JSA, Oldboy, and my personal favorite Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance. If you haven't seen these films you should really check them out. They are all available at your local Borders or Best Buy.

Enough for now...




No comments: