Monday, January 09, 2006

They just keep on getting better and better.

I just got done watching Criminal Woman: Killing Melody the second film from my Pinky Violence Collection box set. Man, its some great stuff. More violence and less sex than the previous entry I viewed Girl Boss Guerilla. To be totally honest, the sex always seems like a distraction anyways in exploitation films. I tell you this is really shaping up to be a great boxset for fans of '70s exploitation. The coolest damn character in the film is actually a member of the yakuza that the woman are trying to take down. This highly orginal character chews a stick of gum and then spits it out of his mouth with as much force and speed as a bullet. Its freakin' priceless, really. Two more films are left in my boxset and they have alot to live up to.

Anyways, do yourself a favor and check these films out. Not for all tastes but definitely worth your time if you have an open mind.

No comments: