Monday, January 16, 2006


Sympathy for Lady Vengeance. What can I say? I often times say too much about a film. Sometimes I just ramble on and on and maybe it hurts the film. I don't know. I don't want to do that with this film. It's amazing. It's the best Park Chan-Wook film, in my opinion, and I adore Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance. Park give us so much style in this film. Its like a kid in a candy store. You love every minute of it. Is it as dark as the other films? Oh yes. Like I said, I don't want to ruin the film by blabbing too much about it. I will just let you know, I loved it. If I saw it last year, it definitely would have been my movie of the year. I am dying to see it in theatres this April. God, will it look beautiful on the big screen. I can't wait.

Okay, I will shut up now. I am sure I already said too much...

No comments: