Wednesday, March 22, 2006

So I gone and done it again.I just saw a movie I should have gone to see along a time ago. An damn, was it entertaining. I feel so out of touch last year now that I realized I missed two of best films from last year. Cause its hard out here for a pimp...yep you guessed it, I just checked out Hustle & Flow. Man, I love this film. Terrence Howard is amazing in this film. Its great to see him go from Crash to Hustle & Flow. Two different yet equally outstanding performances. I will shut up about the film now cause its kinda too late to praise it and I am sure everyone has heard as much as they want about it but I just have to give it some props. I can't wait to see where Howard goes next in his career. An then theres Anthony Anderson, who up until this point I hated with a passion. He's great in this fim too. If you haven't seen this film yet, do yourself a favor and check it out. I don't care if you love hip hop or hate it, this movie is about so much more than that. Check it out.

No comments: