Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sorry. its been nearly 10 days. Sadly enough, there not much I want to get out of my system recently as far film goes. Cannes started today (or yesterday if you wanna go by French time) so hopefully I should have some steady blogs of opinion as movie goodness leaks out the next week and a half. Also Chiaki and I are in the process of planning another trip to New York this year for The 5th annual New York Asian Film Festival. Last year was a highlight of our lives together. A perfect few days. I think we are going to try to shoot for a few days longer this year (4-5 days, hope, hope) and it should be one hell of a trip. A few flicks we have been dying to see (one of which is Japan's Linda, Linda, Linda) our playing and as soon as the schedule is released I will have a better idea of what we are going to see and when were are going. Check out the Subway Cinema page to learn more about the films and the fest.

That's all for now. I know, short post.

No comments: