Sunday, May 06, 2007

So I guess I am part of the minority by saying this but....I really enjoyed Spiderman 3. Honestly, I understand some peoples dislikes. I can play devil's advocate and comprehend what bothers them about it but come on people, its an entertaining flick. Maybe its because I never read a Spidey comic book in my life. I don't know. Some peoples complaints have been about the somewhat cheese factor of certain seems. I guess these people never saw the first film (Green Goblin was "king cheese" in my opinion). Also I must say that Sandman was a badass. Not unlike my friend Joe states on his Spidey 3 rant, I enjoyed the character alot more than I thought I would. Thomas Haden Church was perfect for the role. At least everyone seems to like Bruce Campbell's cameo. I mean how couldn't you. The man is genius in this. It is also his longest scene in the series. Congrats my friend...now go and make Bubba Nosferatu. Pretty please!

I am off to sleep I will post tomorrow, as always, with more film madness.

No comments: