Friday, May 11, 2007

So I know you all do it. As much as we all hate myspace we manage to scan the site randomly out of pure boredom. Whether you are checking out songs from your favorite bands are reading the blogs of friends to still some how past the time at a rapid pace. Something I often times finding myself do is reading friend's pages, then reading their friends, and then their friends and so on. So here I am looking at a friend of a friends page (who also is a friend of mine...confused?), a really swell person by the name of Emily, and what comes blaring on my speakers but The Faint's Worked Up So Sexual.

Man, it has been a while since I heard these guys (it's been three years since their last record) let alone one of their greatest songs of their repertoire. If you have not heard this their modern new wave sound you really should check them out. Great Stuff.

Sorry for the lack of posts as of late. I have been rather busy. I promise to be back in a few with a review or two. Chiaki has a week or two off before summer school starts so we might take a trek to Pittsburgh next week for the Silk Screen Film Festival, an Asian film fest out of Pennsylvania. More than likely we will be catching Summer Palace from China and the latest from my man Tsai Ming-Liang, I Don't Want to Sleep Alone. As usual I will be back in a flash with some more nonsense.

No comments: